Sunday, November 18, 2012

Meadow and Kale | Blue Springs, Mo Child Photographer

Although I have used this location many times in the past, I've never been quite as excited about it as I was for this fantastic session.  It's pretty wide open so on a sunny day you get squinty people who are practically glowing from the harsh sunlight and the only shade is provided by trees which usually leaves a mixture of splotchy light and shadows on faces.  This particular day was a perfect overcast day though which allowed me to take advantage of many of the beautiful spots here that are often not ideal due to the light.

And the cuteness of my little models...are you kidding me?  Meadow used to be in gymnastics with my own little gymnast, Marissa and we miss her a lot.







No comments:

Post a Comment