Sunday, November 4, 2012

Missouri Town Family Session | Blue Springs, Mo Family photographer

What do you get when you mix my favorite location with one of my favorite families?  AWESOME family photos.  I will admit, extended family photos aren't always my favorite.  Not that I don't enjoy them, but usually the more people you have in a photo, the harder it is to get a good shot where everyone is looking at me with a good expression, eyes open, decent pose, etc.  My friend Tara's family made it not only look easy...it was easy!  WOW are they photogenic or what?  I usually try to share totally different photos in my blog post than I have already shared in my facebook sneak peek, but this first one is probably my favorite family photo ever and worth seeing again.






I'm pretty sure I'm going to get into trouble for sharing this next one, but it makes me laugh...a lot.  Plus it goes to show that even in an almost perfect photo session, there are a few outtakes.  It's kind of like one of those "how many things can you count wrong in this picture" games.


No comments:

Post a Comment