Friday, November 2, 2012

Railroad Bridge, Independence | Blue Springs Family Photographer

I drive by this location all the time and each time I do, I envision photos with this bridge in the background.  I finally got to try it out and there couldn't have been a better family to do it with.  They were easy-going and fun and even found a few good spots to try (I love it when clients join in and share their ideas)! 6 year old Preston was willing and able when it came to posing and was even able to pull of some great action shots! I think this location and session were a success and I look forward to shooting there again...tomorrow.  :)







Every time I look at this one I imagine a little fishing pole in the image and get the Andy Griffith Theme Song stuck in my head.  Now you do too!  You're welcome.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment