Friday, November 2, 2012

Union Station Family Session| Blue Springs Family Photographer

The weather has been very back and forth and unpredictable this fall but so far it has always ended up being close-to-perfect weather for my scheduled sessions...until this one.  It was pretty chilly out at 9 a.m. on this Saturday and since the youngest member of this family was only weeks old (see more of her in "Harper's Newborn Session" a few posts down), that meant off to Union Station for an inside shoot.  It was my first time shooting there and I hope to go back and scout out some more good spots inside for next time, but when you have a family of 7 and 5 of them are little people with equally sized attention spans exploring is not the best idea so we stuck to just a few spots.  I shared a few of the color versions from this session on facebook, but I LOVE the black and whites so I decided to mix it up a little and do an all black and white post for a change.




No comments:

Post a Comment