Friday, October 5, 2012

Harper's newborn session...Blue Springs, Mo newborn photographer

2 week old Harper was my first client in my new studio!  I couldn't have asked for a more perfect little model to test it out with.  She resisted sleeping for quite a while and in hindsight I have to say I'm glad.  Any newborn photographer will tell you the best shots are usually when they are in a deep sleep, but try telling that to Harper.  She had the most gorgeous eyes and gave me the opportunity to test out the natural light in the studio (which was awesome...no extra lighting needed!) on those beautiful little peepers.  We were able to get so many great shots while she was awake that we were about to call it quits and give up on her sleeping when she crashed...another great thing about the studio...if I had traveled to her home like I did in the past, my car would have probably been loaded up with all of the props and backdrops already but since everything was right there, we were able to get lots of precious curled up sleeping shots.  








No comments:

Post a Comment