Friday, October 19, 2012

Norah...2 years| Blue Springs, Mo. Child photographer

This session had everything a photographer could ever hope for...beautiful fall weather and trees that had just peaked in color, perfect location with a variety of tree lines, old barns and buildings, cool fences and much more, and an ADORABLE little blue-eyed redhead.  I decided it was a good thing we scheduled the session for an hour before the closing of the location or else I might get carried away.  Unfortunately we didn't have to worry about that anyway because little Norah wasn't feeling so well and by the time the hour was up she was more than ready to be done, but she was a trooper for sure and under the weather or not, she was a great little model.

And how much do you love the blue chair?  This chair is proof that photographers see things differently than most people.  I had been driving past this thing for weeks and finally decided I was going to stop and buy it.  Knowing Norah's session was coming up and that her red hair would be gorgeous against the blue I just left it in the back of the car.  That night my husband and I went to dinner and to run a few errands and when he opened the back of the car and saw the chair he was not the least bit surprised to find unusual furniture there because that is normal.  He simply said  "That's kind of ugly".  He went on to elaborate on how the paint was chipping and there were rust spots on it...all of the things I love most about it and that make it the perfect prop.  :)







1 comment: