Saturday, September 8, 2012

One big happy family...in Higginsville, Mo

This was one BIG family.  With lots of little ones.  And I had to bring my own kids.  WOW, sounds pretty scary, right?  Actually I was lucky...this is one of my wonderful friends and her beautiful (and did I mention big?) family.  There are many challenges to shooting large families.  Getting everyone to look at you, smile, and hopefully have their eyes open.  Figuring out the wardrobe; matching, but not TOO matchy.  Trying to pose everyone so you can see all of their faces.  And probably the biggest challenge of all...finding a date and time that both the photographer and everyone involved have available.  After many, many discussions and date changes we finally decided on one.  When I realized my husband was going to be gone and I had no babysitter there was no way I was going to try to change it.  Luckily, this was not only one of my good friends, but also one of my daughter's best friend's family so when she wasn't busy smiling for me, they got to play.  Then a few days before the session the forecast called for rain.  Lucky for us it held off and we got the job done.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment