Thursday, September 20, 2012

Downtown Kansas City Session...Senior Photographer

I can't begin to tell you how excited I was when Maja asked me to do her sister, Marija's senior photos!  The last time I did a session with these girls was one of the best times ever and this one even topped it.  They are not only beautiful, but so much fun.  The day was a little bittersweet because Maja was leaving for London to study only 2 days after this session.  I know they will miss each other dearly, but I hope this session not only gave them memories in photographs, but also some great memories of all of the fun we had shooting them.  The last photo of the phone booth was Maja's idea and we talked about how she would probably be seeing these in London soon.  Sure enough, I have seen some of her photos since arriving and there are already some of her with a phone booth just like this.  Very cool.






No comments:

Post a Comment