Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hadley Mae...Newborn in Odessa, Mo.

I had the pleasure of meeting Hadley Mae (isn't her name fabulous?) and her mommy on her 1 week birthday.  She was the perfect tiny client and ate while I set up the carload of props that I always bring on a newborn session and then fell asleep.  I couldn't have asked for it to go any better than that.  Hadley is one of my "Watch Me Grow" clients and I am so excited to see her every few months and see how she is changing and share her with all of you.

This little girl's headband collection put mine to shame!


...These guys were just hanging out down the road from Hadley's house and I couldn't resist pulling over and getting a shot of them.  I love it.  I had to share this here because the next session that I blog will be such a sharp contrast from this and it really makes me realize how lucky I am to live where I do and have the best of both worlds.  Beautiful countryside one direction and an awesome downtown the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment