Saturday, February 23, 2013

Blue Springs, Mo Boudoir Photographer: Another "J"

My first two boudoir clients are friends and came together and made a day (or two) of it. They shopped, went to their appointment with the hair stylist I'm working with and then came to the studio to meet up with the make-up artist I'm also working with (with a bottle of wine). These sessions were seriously so much fun and I am hoping to do many more of them in the future. It's so rewarding to see a woman transformed from a pretty mommy to a gorgeous, sexy, confident model. Anyway, as I got ready to post their blog posts, I realized both pretty ladies had the same first and last initials. Too funny. Isn't she BEAUTIFUL? ~Hair by: Misty Bush of The Color Crew ~Make-up by: Adrienne Patrick


No comments:

Post a Comment