Thursday, December 20, 2012

Independence, Mo Pet Photographer: G Dogs

I am still trying to find my niche' in the photography world and so for now I'm doing a little bit of everything.  I haven't done a lot of pet photography in the past, but have always thought it would be fun.  Nothing like jumping right in with a family that included 4 four-legged members.  I love how they all showed me their individual personalities.  Molly the lab, the youngest, was not only comfortable in front of the camera, but SO photogenic, a born model.  Gracie, the beautiful Golden was happy to have company and very excited.  Every time I squatted down to her level to try and get a shot of her, a big black nose would appear right in front of my lens.  Poor Bonnie the Border Collie did NOT like the camera pointed at her and would run or hide behind her mama.  Thank goodness for Frisbees!  And Jack, the oldest lab seemed pleased to have a little extra attention. I'm  not sure pet photography is my niche', and when I left this session I wasn't sure what I had gotten, but as I sat down and started editing, I was not only pleasantly surprised, but fell a little bit in love with these puppy faces.






No comments:

Post a Comment