Saturday, September 24, 2011

Beautiful family photography session...Lawrence, KS

These faces probably look familiar.  They can be seen throughout this blog because they are some of my "Memory Makers".  This is our third session of their "4 seasons" package and so far my favorite!  We weren't so sure it was even going to happen because we woke up to a rainy morning.  We had discussed several different locations for this shoot but with the rain coming and going my whole drive to Lawrence, we decided to  maybe just do the indoor cake smash sessions (see next post) and see what the weather was doing before we got too far from their home.  When I pulled into their drive the sun was shining and it revealed a PERFECT backyard for this session!  The kids were perfect, the yard was perfect, and I got to use my new prop chair which was also...perfect!  This was a good day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment