Friday, January 25, 2013

Pleasant Hill Maternity Photographer: J&J's Reveal

This session was SO exciting (and challenging). This mommy and daddy-to-be had their Dr. put their baby's gender in a sealed envelope and I got to reveal to them what they were having! I love that they have this moment captured in photos. This proved to be more of a challenge than I could ever anticipate though. It was VERY windy which does not mix well with trying to shove a bunch of balloons into a flimsy and light cardboard box that kept trying to blow away (since I didn't know what they were having until I got there, I had both pink and blue balloons ready in the car so had to fill the box on site). I finally figured out to put my camera bag in the box to weigh it down, however that left less room for the balloons so when I finally got them all in, they were packed in pretty tight and ended up only coming out one or two at a time. That was probably a good thing though because otherwise the wind may have carried them off before I even got a chance to grab a shot of them! I can't wait to meet this little guy! Congratulations "J&J"!










No comments:

Post a Comment