Saturday, November 19, 2011

"not quite new"born in Blue Springs, Mo

Although this little guy just arrived home from the hospital a few days before this session, he came into the world a little earlier than planned and was actually several weeks old before he was able to have a newborn session.  He knew it too.  He was way too big of a boy for that silly nonsense that newborns do like sleeping and curling up in a little ball to be posed and propped up.  Despite that, he was still a great model and when your this cute, you know you are going to get some great shots.

Oh, and it has become a habit of mine to make final preparations for sessions hours or minutes before I walk out the door.  I don't know why...it just seems to be when inspiration strikes.  The morning of this session I decided this little guy needed to wear a santa stocking hat so I knitted one about an hour before the session. I think it was worth it.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment