Saturday, April 2, 2011

Love is in the air!

This is one of my favorite sessions so far. This was my first engagement session and as much as I love taking photos of children, there is something amazing about taking photos of couples at this exciting time in their life. It doesn't hurt that they are slightly more cooperative than your average 3 year old and actually WANT the shots to turn out as amazing as I do. ;) Anyway, I think I have posted photos from this session just about everywhere possible because I was really happy with how they turned out, but I just realized today that they never made it here. Enjoy!

IMG_9848edit_filteredFB
IMG_9854editFB
IMG_9856edit_filteredFB
IMG_9860edit_filteredFB
IMG_9881BW_filteredFB

IMG_9896BW_filteredFB
IMG_9934_filteredFB
IMG_9942_filteredFB

No comments:

Post a Comment